Avon Construction were awarded the sub contract to deliver the groundworks for the construction of a new Selco Unit at Fleets Corner.
During this project we:
- Constructed the piling mat, foundation pads and beams
- Installed new foul and surface water drainage including a 220m3 attenuation tank and bypass separator
- Installed a 3,375m2 power floated internal floor slab and a 2,000m2 brush
- Constructed a reinforced concrete gas protection slab over the gas mains for the access road.
- Laid over 1.2km of edgings, kerbs, drainage kerbs and Trief kerbs.
- Install over 500m of ducting and inspection chambers.
- Built gabion basket retaining walls.
All the work was successfully delivered on time and to budget.